Thursday, June 30, 2016

Corrupt Banking System Exposed. Trump Calls Sinister Plans. – The Real Strategy

Corrupt Banking System Exposed. Trump Calls Sinister Plans. – The Real Strategy



The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is totally controlled by the special interests groups,” Trump said during his Wednesday rally in Bangor, Maine. “They’re a special interest that want to have the deals that they want to have. They want to have TPP—Trans Pacific Partnership. It’ll be the worst deal since NAFTA. It’ll drive the rest of your businesses out of Maine, believe me. It‘ll be the worst deal since NAFTA.”
Trump explained that the Chamber does not care about the working men and women of the United States. The Chamber is “controlled totally by various groups of people that don’t care about you whatsoever,” Trump told the audience.
Trump described that the Chamber of Commerce’s opposition to his desire to make better trade deals for American workers as “pretty sinister”.
“Why would anyone be against what I’m saying?” Trump asked.
“Because here’s what I’m saying: we have to make great deals for our country…. What I really want is very simple: I want to make great deals for our public, I want to make great deals for the United States… I want to bring jobs back to our country, I want to bring money back to our country, I want to get rid of the deficit, I want to start paying off debt, and they’re against it. “

No comments:

Post a Comment