Monday, July 11, 2016

Kelleigh Nelson -- Michael Flynn Best Choice For Trump's VP

Kelleigh Nelson -- Michael Flynn Best Choice For Trump's VP



Flynn told about what happened to him. He said, “Two years ago, I was called into a meeting with the undersecretary of defense for intelligence and the director of national intelligence, and after some “niceties,” I was told by the USDI that I was being let go from DIA.”
“I knew then it had more to do with the stand I took on radical Islamism and the expansion of al Qaeda and its associated movements. I felt the intel system was way too politicized, especially in the Defense Department. After being fired, I left the meeting thinking, “Here we are in the middle of a war, I had a significant amount of combat experience (nearly five years) against this determined enemy on the battlefield and served at senior levels, and here it was, the bureaucracy was letting me go.” [Link]
We have corroboration of this through Phillip Haney’s recent book, See Something, Say Nothing, where he said that the DHS was ordered by Obama to scrub records of Muslims with terrorist ties, both in 2009 and 2012. These included individuals, organizations, and networks, both across the United States and affiliations within foreign countries.
We are dealing with an administration who has destroyed intelligence, and fired high ranking military who are doing their best to protect our country from Islamic terrorists. As I see it, and as Mr. Trump says he sees it, Islamists are the biggest threat to our culture, liberty, and freedom. It is another reason we truly need a man like Flynn at Trump’s side.

No comments:

Post a Comment