Friday, February 19, 2016

Kelleigh Nelson -- S.C. GOP Leader Says Trump Has Supernational Power Behind Him

Kelleigh Nelson -- S.C. GOP Leader Says Trump Has Supernational Power Behind Him



I believe Trump is a second chance. Everyone hates him, the GOP, the DNC, the MSM, and all the phony Christian right along with them. I've said it before, it is because Donald Trump has fouled up their agenda and plans for the New World Order. How dare Mr. Trump step in when the plans were for Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton to be president! (Both have the same agenda and Cruz or Rubio do too.)
I've said to many of my friends that I believe Mr. Trump is our chance for another Nineveh. Very few people even know what that is; it's a powerful story in the Bible. Go to the Old Testament book of Jonah in your Bible and take a gander at what God asked Jonah to do. It's only four chapters long. The name Jonah means "dove."
See Mr. Trump at a S.C. rally holding up one of my articles a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment